At the beginning of 2020, you made yourself some promises.
Maybe you wanted to wake up earlier, eat better or exercise more. Maybe you wanted to break a bad habit that was holding you back.
How is that New Year’s resolution going?
If you’re still not where you want to be, Pavlok is here to help.
Introducing "Recharge Your Resolutions" — a special edition program by Pavlok.
For a limited time only, you’ll be able to get your very own Pavlok device + a subscription to the Pavlok community for just $9.99 the first month, and only $29.99/month after that.
Along with the actual device itself, we’ve included some incredible perks with the subscription to help you achieve your goals.
It’s time to stick to your resolutions, change to your habits, and become the person you want to be.
Due to inventory constraints, offer is limited to only 250 people. So act fast!
You'll be billed $9.99 today, and $29.99 every month after until you cancel.
Limit one per household. Cancel anytime.
Fewer than 250 35 Remaining. Limit ONE per household.
Order your Pavlok device.
Use the device to break bad habits & build positive ones.
When you're done, mail it back. We'll even pay for postage.
1. The Pavlok Device: Habit change takes an average of 30-60 day to set. The subscription allows you to get your Pavlok device ASAP and get started improving the most important areas of your life right away, for less.
2. Access to our Pavlok Habit Coaches: You will have direct access to our team of habit coaches who you can contact with any questions directly in the app using the Chat feature.
3. The Pavlok Forever Warranty: if anything goes wrong with the device — ie: water damage, band breaks, smashed by act of god, etc — just let us know and we will immediately send you an exchange unit free of charge.
4. Early access to all Pavlok Habit Modules: Our team is constantly developing new software to help you get more productive and master your habits. You’ll have access to everything we make early.
5. Free Upgrades: Upgrade your Pavlok to our newest devices after 1 year.
You'll be billed $9.99 today, and $29.99/mo every month after until you cancel.
Limit one per household.. Cancel anytime.
Pavlok is the wearable device that releases a mild electric stimulus to help you reduce cravings, break bad habits, and change your life. Pavlok is your natural and lasting solution to quitting smoking, nail biting, hair touching, negative thinking, procrastinating, eating sugar, and more.
Pavlok can also help you build good habits, like training your body to wake up on its own, being more productive by keeping you on task, and helping you gain a more positive outlook on life.
When you order the device, you'll receive a wristband, a module and a charging cable. Insert the module into the wristband, and you can strap it on your wrist like any standard wristwatch.
Download the Pavlok app from the Google Play or Apple App Store, and you'll be able to set it up.
Once you are connected, you can control the intensity of your vibration or zap. We recommend starting with 30%. Whenever you engage in your unwanted habit, press the lightning bolt button on your Pavlok wristband and administer a zap to begin breaking your habit.
Getting started with Pavlok is simple. The box includes the wristband, the module, and the charging cable.
Modules come ~50% charged, but we recommend plugging it into the cable for an hour before setting it up. A single charge lasts for around ten days.
Only 250 available. Limit ONE per customer.
I just hit the Pavlok, which will zap me. First, that will help wake me up for one and second, it creates a negative association with hitting snooze. Instead of hitting the sleep more/ get fired/ waste your life button, I hit the Pavlok.
I tried a lot of things to form new habits and break old habits. I started using the little alarm system that helps to wake you up. After doing that for 30 days I woke up more consistently than I ever have in my life. Love my Pavlok.
Pavlok gets me up every morning without ever needing to feel the "zap." My brain has literally re-wired itself to wake up on time, before my alarm.I never thought I'd be a morning person. Now, I wake up feeling rested and refreshed. It's really cool!